Apple & The FBI
- Inside the FBI’s encryption battle with Apple
- Apple’s customer letter
- Apple’s First Amendment Case against the FBI
glibc Security Bug & DNS
- CVE-2015-7547: glibc getaddrinfo stack-based buffer overflow
- [PATCH] CVE-2015-7547 — glibc getaddrinfo() stack-based buffer overflow
- getaddrinfo details from Wikipedia
- Extremely severe bug leaves dizzying number of software and devices vulnerable
- The Web Is Broken: how DNS breaks almost every design principle of the internet
- Let’s Encrypt project homepage and stats
- Early Impacts of Let’s Encrypt
- Let’s Encrypt Smart Renew
- How To Secure Apache with Let’s Encrypt on Ubuntu 14.04
Github DDOS and Great Firewall
- DDoS attacks that crippled GitHub linked to Great Firewall of China
- Fear China
- Denial of Service Attacks
- China Appears to Attack GitHub by Diverting Web Traffic
We didn’t mention it in the show, but if you’d like to learn more about networking including TLS/SSL, check out High Performance Browser Networking.
Support the Podcast
We love hearing from you! Feedback, comments, questions…
We’d love hearing from you, so get in touch!
You can leave a comment on this post, tweet to @recompilermag or our host @christi3k, or send an email to email@example.com.