Behind the Scenes and 1 Year Later
Read articles we mentioned from Issue 3 and/or subscribe to the print version:
- Kat Sweet on learning security by playing capture the flag.
- Laura E. Hall on exploring identity through internet spaces.
- Molly Waggett and Cole Sprague on pumpkin carving with the Kinect.
- Kanane Jones with our first resource guide, about getting into indie games development.
- Terian Koscik with webcomic Good Enough.
- Lindsey Bieda on creating artful games with Lua and LÖVE.
Read Audrey’s reflections on the Recompiler’s first year.
Want to become a better programmer? Join the Recurse Center, a supportive, diverse, energizing, and intellectually curious community. Like a writer’s retreat, but for programming. Learn more: https://www.recurse.com/apply?r=recompiler
Write the Docs is happening May 22-24 in Portland, OR. This conference brings everyone who writes the docs together in the same room: writers, developers, support. Tickets are selling fast!
Join us for Open Source Bridge 2016, a conference focused on building open source community and citizenship, June 21-24, at The Eliot Center in Portland, OR.
More community announcements from Issue 3 here.
Support the Podcast
If you enjoy the podcast, the best way to support it is by subscribing to the magazine or by making a contribution to fund our work.
We love hearing from you! Feedback, comments, questions…
We’d love hearing from you, so get in touch!
You can leave a comment on this post, tweet to @recompilermag or our host @christi3k, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.