Direct link: Gits and Shiggles, an interview with Lauren Voswinkel
On this week’s episode, Christie and Lauren chat about #talkpay, the importance of collective action, and the danger of restrictive intellectual property.
- #talkpay and the Importance of Collective Action, Lauren’s recent piece in this magazine
- Let’s Talk About Pay from Model View Culture
- Taft–Hartley Act of 1947
- There Will Come Soft Rains by Ray Bradbury
- Dodge v Ford Motor Co., the case that established “shareholder primacy” in the United States.
- Falconer, a band Lauren currently enjoys
- Cascadia Ruby 2014 Lightning Talks (Lauren’s starts at 16:10)
Checkout DevOpsDays Portland, coming up on August 9-10. Use discount code recompiler2016 for 20% off!
Audrey and I will be at Allied Media Conference next month. Let us know if you’re attending too, so we can say ‘hi’!
Support the Podcast
If you enjoy the podcast, the best way to support it is by subscribing to the magazine or by making a contribution to fund our work.
We love hearing from you! Feedback, comments, questions…
We’d love hearing from you, so get in touch!
You can leave a comment on this post, tweet to @recompilermag or our host @christi3k, or send an email to email@example.com.