On this week’s episode, Christie and Lauren chat about #talkpay, the importance of collective action, and the danger of restrictive intellectual property.
- #talkpay and the Importance of Collective Action, Lauren’s recent piece in this magazine
- Let’s Talk About Pay from Model View Culture
- Taft–Hartley Act of 1947
- There Will Come Soft Rains by Ray Bradbury
- Dodge v Ford Motor Co., the case that established “shareholder primacy” in the United States.
- Falconer, a band Lauren currently enjoys
- Cascadia Ruby 2014 Lightning Talks (Lauren’s starts at 16:10)
Checkout DevOpsDays Portland, coming up on August 9-10. Use discount code recompiler2016 for 20% off!
Audrey and I will be at Allied Media Conference next month. Let us know if you’re attending too, so we can say ‘hi’!
Support the Podcast
We love hearing from you! Feedback, comments, questions…
We’d love hearing from you, so get in touch!