Direct download link: Episode 23.
This week Audrey and I review all that the Recompiler accomplished in 2016 and what we’re planning for 2017. We chat about how we’re approaching a new year full of uncertainty, and how we’re figuring out how we can each be a part of bringing resilience and hope to our communities. Enjoy!
Paper planners we like
Recompiler Magazine content from 2016
- Why I Love Legacy DevOps from Issue 4
- Episode 7: Interview with Rebecca Fraimow
- The Art and Labor of Maintenance from Issue 4
- Episode 14: Interview with Helga Hansen
Looking forward to 2017
- The Responsible Communication Style Guide
- Call for contributors on security and surveillance
- Wrapping up 2016 and planning for 2017
Call for contributors on security and surveillance
In our first issue of 2017, we’ll be talking about security and surveillance, with a focus on topics that will help people in our quickly-changing digital and political environment. We’re interested in covering this all the way through the stack, from users to hardware. Read our announcement for details.
Support the Podcast
We love hearing from you! Feedback, comments, questions…
We’d love hearing from you, so get in touch!