Download: Episode 53.
This week Audrey and I chat about Amazon Alexa’s laughing bug, Google helping the military develop AI for drones, the crypto event that dosed its attendees with cannabis, and more. Enjoy!
- [01:37] The Responsible Communication Style Guide is headed back to the printers!
- [04:31] Issue 9: Hard problems – The Recompiler
- [05:06] Hire Christie!
- [06:39] Amazon has a fix for Alexa’s creepy laughs – The Verge
- [11:07] Episode 47: Legitimizing a Shoplifting-like Behavior – The Recompiler
- [15:46] The House That Spied on Me
- [17:02] Google Is Helping the Pentagon Build AI for Drones
- [28:06] At This Crypto Event, the Attendees Really Were High | WIRED
- [35:34] The Decentralist Perspective, or Why Bitcoin Might Need Small Blocks
- [47:36] Safety First PDX
- [49:58] Something mysterious has been happening to some clocks on the European continent.
The Responsible Communication Style Guide is headed back to the printers!
When we sold out of print copies of The Responsible Communication Style Guide last fall, we promised to do another print run in early 2018. We’re happy to announce that we’re ready.
If you’ve been waiting to pick up a printed book (or enough for the rest of the office so they stop filching your copy), this is your chance. Order now!
Now Broadcasting LIVE most Fridays
We broadcast our episode recordings LIVE on most Fridays at 10am PST. Mark your calendars and visit recompilermag.live to tune-in.
We love hearing from you! Feedback, comments, questions…
We’d love hearing from you, so get in touch!