Download: Episode 58.
This week Audrey and I chat about GDPR, Europe’s new privacy law about to go into effect and Facebook, the PenAir hack, Telegram, and a new tool law enforcement has to crack iPhone passcodes. Enjoy!
- [00:50] The Responsible Communication Style Guide is headed back to the printers! – The Responsible Communication Style Guide
- [02:05] General Data Protection Regulation – Wikipedia
- [09:45] About the General Data Protection Regulation | MailChimp
- [10:45] A flaw-by-flaw guide to Facebook’s new GDPR privacy changes | TechCrunch
- [17:36] Woman who hacked airline network busted through VPN logs
- [21:54] Russia Telegram ban
- [30:45] Stop Using 6-Digit iPhone Passcodes – Motherboard
- [33:25] Matthew Green on Twitter: “Guide to iOS estimated passcode cracking times…”
- [42:13] OURSA conference
- [44:50] Nick Dobis on Twitter: “The high winds in Southern California led to a #Tumbleweed takeover Victorville…”
- [46:42] Lexicon Valley
The Responsible Communication Style Guide is headed back to the printers!
When we sold out of print copies of The Responsible Communication Style Guide last fall, we promised to do another print run in early 2018. We’re happy to announce that we’re ready.
If you’ve been waiting to pick up a printed book (or enough for the rest of the office so they stop filching your copy), this is your chance. Order now!
Now Broadcasting LIVE most Fridays
We broadcast our episode recordings LIVE on most Fridays at 10am PST. Mark your calendars and visit recompilermag.live to tune-in.
We love hearing from you! Feedback, comments, questions…
We’d love hearing from you, so get in touch!